Happy, productive users are vital to every successful OnBase solution. And nothing makes users happier and more productive than the confidence of knowing how to complete their tasks quickly and easily in OnBase. Join us for this End User Essentials course, as we explore the basic features and functionality of the OnBase 16 Unity Client.
1 hr 45 mins
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Adding criteria for searches
- Activating a cross reference
- Finding documents by key words within the document
- Grouping your own documents
- Working with electronic folders
- Putting what you work with most in one place
- Bringing documents into OnBase
- Sorting document pages
- Filling out forms to start processes
- Indexing batches of documents
- Change your password in a few clicks
- Saving documents as PDFs
- Put the right keywords on your documents
- Right-click options
- Working in the menu
- Virtual sticky notes