Happy, productive users are vital to every successful OnBase solution. And nothing makes users happier and more productive than the confidence of knowing how to complete their tasks quickly and easily in OnBase. Join us for this End User Essentials course, as we explore the basic features and functionality of the OnBase 16 Client.
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Adding criteria for searches
- Activating a cross reference
- Finding documents by keywords within the document
- Grouping your own documents
- Print documents with or without notes
- Keep your documents secure when sending mail
- Working with electronic folders
- Put what you use most in front of you on login
- Bringing documents into OnBase
- Sorting document pages
- Filling out forms to start processes
- Let your work come to you
- Change your password in a few clicks
- Put the right keywords on your documents
- Right-click options
- Working in the toolbar
- Virtual sticky notes
- Making your own grouping of documents