This course consists of videos covering common tasks a Healthcare Administrator of an OnBase solution performs to maintain an optimal and efficient processing state.
Join OnBase Healthcare expert Matt DeFaveri as he provides guidance on topics such as Document Type Templates, Role-Based Security, Patient Window configuration, HL7, Scan Queue and Bar Code processing. Use these videos as a high-level guide to what every Healthcare System Administrator should know in support of their OnBase Solution.
1 hr 44 mins
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- User Group, Document, and Message Templates
- Configuring tab names in the Patient Window
- Defining Document Types under tab names in the Patient Window
- Securing Document Types in the Patient Window
- Defining the components of an HL7 message
- Configuring and Importing HL7 messages
- Working with HL7 segments
- Using barcodes to identify document types and keywords
- Configuring barcodes for healthcare solutions
- Configuring scan queues to read barcodes
- Scan Queue best practices
- Creating Auto-Name Strings