With OnBase Agenda Management, government organizations, corporations, universities and other entities that require meetings with advanced planning can get what they need, including standardized though flexible agendas, approval and review workflows, documented discussion and decisions, and publicly shareable audio, video or PDF summaries.
Expert Kyle Young walks you through all you'll need to know to begin using Agenda Management within your organization. From setting up your meeting's framework beforehand, to quickly getting information to your constituents afterward, this course will show you how the arduous process of agenda management can be simplified.
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Selecting Tag Templates for Supporting Document Types
- Assigning Fields and Supporting Document Types for New Agenda Item Types
- Performing Keyword Mapping on Agenda Item Types
- Using the Unity Form Designer to Create the Presentation of Agenda Items
- Creating Meeting Bodies and Assigning Members and Roles
- Selecting Role Privileges
- Generating Meeting Documents with Document Templates
- Inserting Helpful Information to the Packet with Text Overlays
- Configuring Public and Confidential Meeting Packet Templates
- Creating Consistency with an Agenda Outline Template
- Automatically Hiding Empty Agenda Outline Sections
- Configuring Outline Numbering
- Setting Meeting Type Security, Publish Options, and Publish Mappings
- Selecting Public Access Options for the Agenda Online Web Application