Document Composition is a powerful tool that allows users to leverage existing data—from OnBase or third-party systems—to automate the generation of Microsoft Word documents. Employees are more productive because they don’t have to search multiple information sources or manually produce business documents. Letters, contracts and other standardized, personalized business documents are created more efficiently with Document Composition.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Microsoft Word Template Builder
- Creating a Template Group
- Template Security
- Keyword Mapping
- Case Correction
- Setting Conditional Actions for Placeholders
- Testing with Composition Preview
- Automated Document Creation
- Leveraging Third-Party Systems
- Enterprise Document Composition