Regular expressions are a powerful tool in the Advanced Capture toolbox that allow you to specify a pattern or set of rules that the OCR engine can use to identify data on a document. They are a great option for identifying information – such as dates, prices or identification strings – when it is co-mingled with other data.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Accessing the Regular Expression Library
- Creating a New Library Entry
- Utilizing Tags In Conjunction With Regular Expressions
- Rearranging Capture Groups
- Truncating with Regular Expression Sub-Matches
- Testing with the Regular Expression Validation Tool