The OnBase Web Server is becoming an increasingly common way for organizations to deploy OnBase to their users. It is vital for OnBase administrators and installers to have a firm foundational understanding of the OnBase Web Server’s architecture, installation options, and security features. This course is designed to bring newer administrators and installers up to speed on the basics of the OnBase Web Server environment.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Selecting an Installation Location for the Web Application Management Console
- Selecting Server Settings
- Reaching the Service Page
- Scalability and Performance
- Licensing Considerations
- Load Balancing
- Encrypting for Regulatory Compliance
- Adding Site Bindings
- Granting Rights
- Enabling Impersonation in the web.config File
- Special Considerations for Incremental Parallel Upgrades (IPUP)