The Diagnostics Console and the Diagnostics Service allow you to log messages generated by OnBase applications. These messages can include errors, HTTP traffic, web service traffic, database calls, etc. The message types that are logged depend on the configuration of the Diagnostics Console or Service and the applications you are monitoring.
This course focuses on using the Diagnostics Console and Service in releases of OnBase 18 and prior. In Foundation releases of OnBase, the purpose of the Diagnostics Console and Service has not changed, but both have a slightly different architecture and a new user experience. Reviewing Foundation release documentation for the Diagnostics Console and Service will provide additional insight into the changes we've made and why they were made.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Installing Diagnostics Console and Diagnostics Service
- Enabling Diagnostics Console
- Using Diagnostics Console
- Filtering Diagnostic Information
- Remote and Local Listening Mode
- Diagnostics Console Switches
- Verbose in Diagnostics Console
- Logging to a File
- Managing User Sessions