There are no prerequisites for this course.
- What are Security Keywords?
- Using Security Keywords to assign appropriate access to documents and document types
- Mapping Security Keywords to User Name to restrict document access
- Configuring Security Keywords and the User Group or User level
- Determining the best keyword to use as a Security Keyword
- Planning your strategy for implementing Security Keywords
- Minimizing the effect of Security Keywords on the database
- Optimizing Security Keyword interaction with Folders, Custom Queries, and Document Knowledge Transfer
- Configuring Workflow to respect Security Keywords
Learning Paths with This Course