Many customers around the world have been using WorkView for years to handle all of their Case Management solutions, and the enhancements added in OnBase 17 make this the best version of WorkView yet.
Join QA's Matt Pavia, as he discusses the usability enhancements added to OnBase Studio, a new way to work with external data with WorkView, and a new troubleshooting tool called the ODD Console.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Create your attributes more quickly
- Sort your attributes in Studio
- Streamline the creation of filters and filter bars
- Get a full view of all of your Security Attributes
- Create a decimal attribute
- Filter and sort your WorkView objects within a Workflow Inbox
- Get rid of your long lists of actions to set multiple properties from WorkView at once
- Route external class data through Workflow
- Add data to your external class objects
- Troubleshoot WorkView issues in the Unity Client without resetting your App Server