Happy, productive users are vital to every successful OnBase solution. And nothing makes users happier and more productive than the confidence of knowing how to complete their tasks quickly and easily in OnBase. Join us for this End User Essentials course, as we explore the basic features and functionality of the OnBase 17 Unity Client.
A great resource is the Job Aid, which you can download, edit, and distribute to end-users. This valuable document is under the Resources and Links section of this course.
Interested in downloading or customizing this course? Follow the Download or Customize link under Resources and Links to learn more.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Navigating the Unity Client
- Adding criteria for searches
- Finding documents in your system
- Grouping your own documents
- Working with electronic folders
- Putting what you work with most in one place
- Bringing documents into OnBase
- Sorting document pages
- Filling out forms to start processes
- Changing your OnBase password
- Utilizing right-click options
- Working in the menu
- Virtual sticky notes
- Navigating and working in Workflow
- Accessing and acknowledging compliance documents