Learning a new system can be challenging, but utilizing Integration for Microsoft Outlook helps you gain the confidence to leverage all the amazing features of OnBase directly from the familiar interface of the email you use every day. Join us for this End User Essentials course, as we explore the basic features and functionality of Outlook Integration.
A great resource is the Quick Reference Guide, which you can download, edit, and distribute to end-users. This valuable document is under the Resources and Links section of this course.
Interested in downloading or customizing this course? Follow the Download or Customize link under Resources and Links to learn more.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Auto-Import Folders
- Indexing Documents
- Search Criteria
- Editing Documents
- Viewing Related Documents
- Searching Note Text
- System Work
- Ad Hoc Tasks
- Scanning Documents
- Acknowledging Compliance Documents
- Automatically Importing into OnBase
- Retrieving OnBase Documents
- Navigating Image Documents
- Customizing Document Upload Options
- Executing Workflow Tasks
- Customizing Your User Interface
- Default Image Scaling Options
- Customizing Image Options