Mobile access for WorkView provides the ability to interact with WorkView data on a variety of mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android phones & tablets). Whether employees are out in the field, or simply away from their desks, Mobile apps give users the power to view, update, create, and delete data, as well as execute actions and upload pictures in WorkView applications.
Join Bobby Thompson, R&D Senior Manager and long-time WorkView developer, as he not only walks you through the user mobile experience, but also shows you how to create a WorkView Mobile app from beginning to end within the new Mobile Designer. Learn how these small, specialized apps can make a huge difference in the way your organization works!
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Configuring a WorkView Mobile App
- Options for Deployment
- Embedding Photos into Objects
- Using Design Best Practices
- When to Use Tabs
- Configuring Floating Action Buttons
- Organizing OnBase Studio For Easier Design
- How to use the Navigation Drawer
- Creating Filter Pages
- Working in the Mobile App Designer
- How to Use a Mobile App