Document Import Processor, or DIP, enables your organization to import multiple electronic file types into OnBase, along with their associated keyword values, which are provided in an Index file. This course provides valuable information around DIP basic functionality along with step-by-step instruction for configuring and running various DIP processes. You'll learn about Tagged and Ordered Index files, how to configure and schedule a DIP process, and learn some troubleshooting tips.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Automatic importing and indexing
- High speed and high volume importing of documents
- Reading an index file
- Determining delimiters and separators
- Field Order
- Outsourced Scanning
- Leveraging investments in existing systems
- Conversions or migrations
- Creating a new import process
- Importing into the OnBase Client