Web Services Publishing facilitates point-and-click creation of standard web services that provide access to OnBase functionality for use by external users or third-party applications. With a "no coding" interface, Web Services Publishing opens the door for many organizations to create data-level integrations between OnBase and critical business systems. Users can work in their business systems with the confidence that they have the most up-to-date data and content.
Learn how to publish and test both SOAP and REST web services to expand the possible integrations between OnBase and third-party applications.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Entering a Target Namespace for the Web Service
- Selecting a Web Service Endpoint Type
- Choosing Appropriate Security
- Selecting Operation Category and Action
- Marking Keywords as Required
- Publishing a Project
- Adding Service Account Credentials to the Web.Config
- Accessing the SOAP or REST Service Pages