Utilizing Integration for Microsoft Outlook helps you gain the confidence to leverage all the amazing features of OnBase directly from the familiar interface of the email you use every day. Join us for this End User Essentials course, as we explore the basic features and functionality of Outlook Integration.
A great resource is the Job Aid, which you can download, edit, and distribute to end users. This valuable document is in the Resources section of this course.
Interested in downloading and customizing this course to host internally? Click the Download or Customize Training link in Resources to download course assets.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Accessing OnBase from your email
- Bringing documents into OnBase
- Adding criteria for searches
- Editing documents
- Viewing related documents
- Searching note text
- Acknowledging compliance documents
- Automatically importing into OnBase
- Retrieving OnBase documents
- Navigating text and image documents
- Executing Workflow tasks
- Customizing your user interface
- Managing cases with WorkView
- Organizing what you work with most in one place
- Virtual sticky notes