Do you have business processes involving collections of documents, WorkView objects, and Workflow items? Need a better way to interact with that data? With Combined Viewer, you can easily navigate the related information, all together, in one interface. You'll also enjoy features like accessing recent documents, marking with flags, creating your own personal queries, utilizing full-text search, and completing tasks. In this course, expert Brian LaPorte walks you through configuring your own combined views for the Unity Combined Viewer and the Combined Viewer App.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Unity Combined Viewer
- Combined Viewer App
- Required Licenses
- Flagging a Document
- Performing Ad Hoc User Tasks from Combined Viewer
- Viewing Related Items
- Creating a New Combined View Type
- Setting Auto-Name String, View Orientation, and Header
- Rearranging Source Filters
- Showing the Count of Documents in a View Tab
- Selecting a View Tab Color
- Setting User Group Permissions for View Tabs
- Rearranging View Tabs
- Modifying Existing View Tabs
- Creating a Personal Query
- Using the Import Center
- Adding a Note