The External Access Client (EAC) allows you to create a portal for non-OnBase users to access information stored in OnBase through the web. These external users will not need to install or learn OnBase.
In this comprehensive course you will learn how to configure External Access Client, how to secure the content you expose, and how to easily customize the portal user experience to match your users' needs. You will also learn what StatusView is, how it provides content to External Access Client users, and how it can be utilized in the OnBase Web Client for a customized user experience.
1 hr 11 mins
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Licensing Options
- Browser Compatibility
- Automating Portal Access
- Portal Self Service
- Customizing your Portal UI
- Copying, Modifying, and Deleting Portlet Types
- Assigning Default Layouts for StatusView
- Setting Password Strength Text and Tooltip
- Setting Contact Information
- Selecting Email Reset Templates
- Modifying Security Questions
- Utilizing Custom CSS
- Uploading a Logo and Banner
- Adding User Request Fields
- Adding and Removing Users