As an Acuo Systems Administrator, you now have an alternative interface to the MMC to manage your Acuo VNA system. The Acuo Administration Portal is a web-based program that gives you the tools to centrally manage medical information and systems across the VNA enterprise. This course explains, in detail, the functions and uses of each portal module.
It is recommended that you complete the five-day Acuo VNA instructor-led course for a complete understanding of the Acuo functions supported in the Admin Portal. You may also consider completing AcuoSync Overview to round out your Acuo training.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Viewing and Managing Patient Records and Images
- Managing Move and Store Jobs Between Systems
- Pointing Called AEs to Destinations with Route Management
- Mapping Storage Devices to AcuoMed
- Viewing Analytics on VNA activity
- Managing Worklists
- Browsing the XDS repository
- Configuring the Application servers, Services, and Performance Criteria
- Monitoring the System Activity, Errors, and Traces
- Managing Your Data Volume with Retention Policies
- Configuring the Portal Settings
- Viewing the Acuo, IHE, User, and Task Logs
- Configuring Batch Processing, IPID Domains, and SOPs