Did you know OnBase integrates with Microsoft SharePoint? After learning about each integration, you’ll learn how to install, configure, and troubleshoot the modules.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Installing Your SharePoint Services
- General Application Settings
- Site Settings
- Linking SharePoint to OnBase
- Library Settings
- Document Configuration in OnBase
- Archiving Documents to OnBase
- Removing Files from SharePoint
- Moving Documents from OnBase to the SharePoint Library
- Verifying the Content Source is Set Up and Linked
- Editing Web.Config for the App Server
- Managing the Search Application Service
- Managing Content Source
- Viewing OnBase from SharePoint Web Parts