Learn about the benefits of Image Forms through this Hands-On Lab. In this lab you will be introduced to Image Forms configuration. You will add form controls and logic to an electronic image of a regulated paper form within the Forms Designer.
Lab versions available with this course: OnBase 18 and Foundation EP1
- For the best experience, please DO NOT use Firefox or Safari while completing this lab.
- Using a VPN while taking this lab could negatively impact your outcome and/or experience. Please disconnect from your VPN before launching.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Adding Multiple Background Images to a Form
- Adding Keywords to a Form
- Adding Check Boxes to a Form
- Adding Signatures to a Form
- Allowing Only One Selection with Custom Actions
- Automatically Applying a Date when a Form is Signed
- Copying Repeated Data from One Page to Another
- Publishing a Form
- Filling Out a Live Form