This course is designed for the intermediate level OnBase System Administrator. It is recommended that you have completed OnBase Fundamentals (ILT) or you have completed System Administration: Common Tasks (Premium eLearning) and Healthcare: Common System Administrative Tasks (eLearning).
Ryan Fosco reviews essential information you’ll need to manage and maintain your OnBase Healthcare system. You will learn how to schedule maintenance tasks, maintain the web and app servers, administer an OnBase Global Cloud solution, and use general troubleshooting techniques.
After completing this course, we recommend you complete Healthcare: OnBase Admin Advanced Troubleshooting (Premium eLearning) course for a deeper understanding of OnBase troubleshooting techniques.
1 hr 14 mins
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Recommended Ongoing Maintenance Tasks
- Using SQL to Check Database Statistics
- Maintaining Web and App Servers
- Anonymous Versus Windows Authentication
- Confirming an OnBase URL is Operational
- Editing web.config Versus WAMCON
- Managing Cloud Based Services
- Managing the SFTP Directories in the Cloud Navigation Bar
- Fundamental OnBase Troubleshooting