Reporting Dashboards offer interactive, real-time reporting about data in an OnBase system. OnBase users who need detailed and current views of their business data can immediately view that information through an interactive, easy to use interface.
In this Hands-On course, you will have the opportunity to configure a Data Provider and create a new Dashboard. You will also get to view pre-configured Dashboards from an End-User perspective.
Lab versions available with this course: OnBase 18 and Foundation EP1
- For the best experience, please DO NOT use Firefox or Safari while completing this lab.
- Using a VPN while taking this lab could negatively impact your outcome and/or experience. Please disconnect from your VPN before launching.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- How Reporting Dashboards Work
- Benefits of Reporting Dashboards
- Viewing and Accessing Dashboards
- Adding Dashboards to Your Personal Page
- Interactivity, Drilldown, and Filtering Options
- Data Providers and Data Provider Types
- The Dashboard Designer