The OnBase Release of Information (ROI) solution equips Health Information Management (HIM) departments to efficiently manage the ROI process from initial request to final release—increasing productivity and improving compliance. By aggregating data from diverse locations and disparate systems, OnBase provides your ROI specialists with access to all patient information and supporting documents in a single patient record. Users can easily search for, locate and release requested information to authorized insurance companies, referring physicians, lawyers and the actual patients themselves.
In this course, learn to use and configure the ROI solution.
1 hr 25 mins
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Installation Pre-Requisites
- Medical Records Privileges
- Creating a ROI Request ID Keyword Type
- Creating ROI Document Types
- Specifying the ROI Mode
- Specifying the Business Calendar and Patient ID Method
- Filtering Document Types Based on Selected Chart
- Pushing Out Due Date When On Hold
- Phone Number Masking
- HL7 Message and Destination Settings
- Setting Facility Cost for External Items
- Delivery Sorting and Grouping Options
- Billing Options
- Flat Fee vs. Per Page Policy Rules
- Document Composition Privileges
- Creating an OnBase Service Account