Enterprise Search is a web‑based application that provides secure, unified content access across diverse systems and repositories. This course explores product capabilities within the administrative interface where indexing and website administration occurs. This includes creating indexes, managing security, and establishing maintenance plans.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Administrative Interface for Indexes and Websites
- Creating and Maintaining an Enterprise Search System
- Utilizing Search Indexes and Websites
- Accessing Repositories
- Federated Sources in Searchable Indexes
- Security and Permissions
- Maintenance Plans with Tasks