AutoFill Keyword Sets (AFKS) increase storage and retrieval capabilities of documents. Entering a Primary Keyword Type triggers the population of secondary Keyword Types on a Document, increasing the speed and accuracy of indexing.
In this hands-on course, you will have the opportunity to create and configure AFKS tables, try different ways of populating those tables, and use Autofills to rapidly index documents.
Lab versions available with this course: OnBase 18 and Foundation EP1
- For the best experience, please DO NOT use Firefox or Safari while completing this lab.
- Using a VPN while taking this lab could negatively impact your outcome and/or experience. Please disconnect from your VPN before launching.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Using AutoFill Keyword Sets (AFKS)
- Populating AFKS with an AutoFill Keyword Processor
- Configuring a Processor
- Running a Processor
- Associating an AFKS with a Document Type
- Populating AFKS with an Import Processor
- Associating the AFKS to an Import Processor
- Selecting the Document Type within the Processor to Populate the AFKS
- Running the COLD Processor
- Populating AFKS with Unity Forms