Healthcare organizations leverage OnBase to capture documents as digital records, increase data accuracy and access, and improve the patient experience.
In this course, you will learn about how OnBase helps Health Information Management (HIM) staff effectively capture documents. Walk through the Prep, Scan, Index, QA, and Commit steps. Learn to use OnBase to rapidly increase your organization’s work efficiency.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
- Basic Procedures of Healthcare Document Capture
- Distinguishing the Concepts of Page, Document, and Batch
- Selecting a Scan Format during Scanning
- Adjusting the Document View for Indexing from the Image Tab
- Recognizing Required Keywords during Indexing
- Using the Tab Key to Autofill Keywords
- Appending a Page to the Previous Document
- Using Reverse Keyset Lookup
- Differentiating MPI, MRN, and CSN Keywords