Capture Process Designer (CPD) provides the tools to customize capture processes to fit your business needs - freeing you from the restrictions of the default batch processing model.
In this Hands-On Lab, you will use OnBase Studio to create a capture process that:
- Breaks a batch into document sets according to defined criteria
- Processes different document sets in different ways
- Reprocesses documents when needed
- Interacts with Workflow
Lab versions available with this course: OnBase 18 and Foundation EP1
- For the best experience, please DO NOT use Firefox or Safari while completing this lab.
- Using a VPN while taking this lab could negatively impact your outcome and/or experience. Please disconnect from your VPN before launching.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Designing a Capture Process in OnBase Studio
- Creating a Capture Process Scan Queue
- Adding Phases to the Capture Process
- Adding Evaluators to the Capture Process
- Understanding how Custom Capture Processes Interact with Workflow
- Initiating Workflow Processing on Documents in a Capture Process
- Publishing and Testing a Capture Process