Capture Process Designer (CPD) provides the tools to customize capture processes to fit your business needs - freeing you from the restrictions of the default batch processing model.
In this Hands-On Lab, you will use OnBase Studio to create a capture process that:
- Breaks a batch into document sets according to defined criteria
- Processes different document sets in different ways
- Reprocesses documents when needed
- Interacts with Workflow
Important: For the best lab experience, please use Chrome, IE, or Edge to complete this course.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Designing a Capture Process in OnBase Studio
- Creating a Capture Process Scan Queue
- Adding Phases to the Capture Process
- Adding Evaluators to the Capture Process
- Understanding how Custom Capture Processes Interact with Workflow
- Initiating Workflow Processing on Documents in a Capture Process
- Publishing and Testing a Capture Process