OnBase Document Composition improves correspondence management by aggregating information from multiple sources and automating the dynamic generation of Microsoft Word documents.
In this course, you will learn about how to decrease the time spent on composing documents, saving workers’ time to work on more valuable tasks. Walk through multiple options and learn to use OnBase to make your organization's written communications much more personal for your clients.
Lab versions available with this course: OnBase 18 and Foundation EP1
- For the best experience, please DO NOT use Firefox or Safari while completing this lab.
- Using a VPN while taking this lab could negatively impact your outcome and/or experience. Please disconnect from your VPN before launching.
1 hr 15 mins
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Conditions and Fragments
- Archive and File Format Options
- Configuring Document Composition
- Creating Placeholders
- If/Then Conditions
- Inserting Fragments
- Testing the Template
- Exploring Template Options
- Composing Documents in the Unity Client