Does your job or line of business require gathering a bunch of different documents together to share as a single document?
Document Packaging makes this task simple by gathering multiple OnBase source documents into a single PDF. Customize packets with the flexibility to rearrange, duplicate, or remove documents from the final output. Index, upload, route, and share the finalized single document like any other OnBase PDF document.
This course provides a product overview and instructions to configure a Document Packet Template, a Non-Templated Document Packet, and how to configure Document Packets with Workflow.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Benefits of Document Packaging
- Adding a Primary Document Type to a Template
- Adding Document Sets
- Adding a Table of Contents
- Configuring Portfolio Relations
- Packet Generation User Options
- Generating a Document Packet in Workflow
- Resources for Learning More about Document Packaging