OnBase Video provides optimized upload, management and playback of multimedia content and files stored in the Hyland Cloud. Upon completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of what OnBase Video is, how to configure OnBase Video, and how to use the video streaming service.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- OnBase Video Overview
- Assigning the Media Provider
- Assigning the Document Type Groups and Document Types
- Linking the Document Types to the Media Libraries
- Scheduling Media Upload Tasks
- Configuring the DIP Processes
- Video Import Files
- Document Import Process Settings
- Uploading a Video in Unity and Web Clients
- Uploading Bulk Videos with DIP