This End User Essentials course explores the basic features and functionality of the OnBase Client in OnBase Foundation EP1-EP4.
A great resource is the Job Aid, which you can download, edit, and distribute to end users. This valuable document is in the Resources section of this course.
Interested in downloading and customizing this course to host internally? Click the Download or Customize Training link in Resources to download course assets.
1 hr 7 mins
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Navigating the OnBase Client
- Adding criteria for searches
- Finding documents in your system
- Working with electronic folders
- Putting what you work with most in one place
- Bringing documents into OnBase
- Sorting document pages
- Filling out forms to start processes
- Customizing your user experience
- Utilizing right-click options
- Working in the menu
- Applying virtual sticky notes
- Navigating and working in Workflow
- Classifying documents in your system