This End User Essentials course explores the basic features and functionality of the OnBase Client in OnBase Foundation EP1-EP4.
A great resource is the Job Aid, which you can download, edit, and distribute to end users. This valuable document is under the Resources & Links section of this course.
Interested in downloading and customizing this course to host internally? Follow the Download or Customize Training link under Resources & Links to learn more.
1 hr 7 mins
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Navigating the OnBase Client
- Adding criteria for searches
- Finding documents in your system
- Working with electronic folders
- Putting what you work with most in one place
- Bringing documents into OnBase
- Sorting document pages
- Filling out forms to start processes
- Customizing your user experience
- Utilizing right-click options
- Working in the menu
- Applying virtual sticky notes
- Navigating and working in Workflow
- Classifying documents in your system