To begin enjoying the benefits of Perceptive Content, you first need to install it!
In this course, learn where to download everything you'll need and create your database. Then you'll go step-by-step to install Erlang, RabbitMQ, the Content Server and the Content Client. Finally, learn to save a system fingerprint and get your system licensed.
This course is designed for the intermediate level Perceptive Content System Administrator. It is recommended that you have completed Perceptive: Content for Administrators (ILT) or you have comparable on-the-job experience with the Perceptive Content Management Console administrative functions.
1 hr 22 mins
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Turning on Mixed Mode Authentication
- Copying the Erlang Cookie File to Users
- Downloading the DDL Release Scripts, the Client, and the Server from Community
- Defining FILENAME in the SQL Script for Database Creation
- Copying the .erlang.cookie File to the Default User Profile
- Verifying the .erlang.cookie File Matches in both Users and System 32
- Adding an Environment Variable to Direct where the RabbitMQ Database will be Created
- Using CMD to Create RabbitMQ User Accounts