PACSgear PACS Scan Web and PACS Scan Mobile are image capture applications used by authorized medical personnel to import images with the associated patient demographics and then send the images to a DICOM, XDS, or third party application on the network. Please note PACS Scan Web and Mobile are only intended for capturing and editing images and are not intended for diagnostic use.
In this course you will learn how to set up PACS Scan in your PACSgear Core Server and how to use the PACS Scan Web and Mobile applications.
1 hr 27 mins
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- PACS Scan Web Overview
- PACSgear Core Server Overview
- Importing DICOM Objects in PACS Scan Web
- Importing Media Files in PACS Scan Web
- Transferring Settings from the Core Server to PACS Scan Mobile
- Capturing an Image in PACS Scan Mobile