Hyland RPA offers a highly configurable, end-to-end RPA software solution. Hyland RPA is composed of four complementary software products. This introductory lab will focus on the Hyland RPA Designer (formerly named AM Composer) which is a drag and drop process automation builder.
This Hands-On Lab will walk you through the steps of automating, testing and troubleshooting a basic process using a text application.
- For the best experience, please DO NOT use Firefox or Safari while completing this lab.
- Using a VPN while taking this lab could negatively impact your outcome and/or experience. Please disconnect from your VPN before launching.
Available with Premium Subscription
Please login to begin this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Hyland RPA Designer Interface
- The Golden Rule
- Attaching an Application/Window
- The Smart Indicator
- Selecting Screen Elements